Post with 4 notes
You are awesome. You make me laugh everyday. I want to write a few things down that you do which make me laugh, and some I know I will forget when it comes time to write your monthly update.
* when you are done taking a sip or water or milk, most of the time you make a satisfying “ahh” sound. It’s so funny.
* when you throw a ball (or block) or if anything makes a loud noise, you say “woah” or something that sounds similar.
* you seem to be the leader of your little group. If you walk to the window or a certain toy, they are not far behind.
* you have very ticklish thighs and ribs and we tickle you often. It’s so fun to hear your little giggles. I want to bottle up that sound and take it everywhere with me.
* you empty all the toy bins. Everyday. At lest 4 times a day. Thanks for that.* you put things on your head (daddy taught you this) and smile when we say “you’ve got a (toy) on your head” then you pull the toy down and the. Do it again. Sometimes you put it behind your head and laugh when we ask where the toy went. So cute!
That’s all I can think of right now. I’m so happy I get to spend all this time with you. You are an amazing little boy!
I love you!